We're so excited to see you again. We want you to know what we are doing to keep you safe while shopping at Tilde.
1. We are limiting the number of customers in the shop to FOUR at one time to follow social distancing guidelines of 6 feet per person and allow the needed space to shop for gifts. If we are at capacity, please wait outside until someone leaves.
2. Everyone must wear masks. We wearing masks too.
3. Everyone must sanitize their hands at the door and then are free to safely handle all the product in our store.
4. We ask that you keep your visit purposeful and as brief as possible which both keeps you safer in an indoor environment and allows customers waiting to outside to also shop in our store.
5. Directional arrows on the floor help enforce the 6' safe distancing.
6. We are sanitizing high touch areas multiple times each day: like our door handles and credit card swiping machine. Your (and our) sanitized hands help us keep our products clean.
7. If you are shopping with a child, please keep them by your side.
8. We ask that you do not put our products on your head. Items like earrings, scarves and necklaces cannot be put on or over your head to allow them to remain sanitized for the next person who may want to pick them up and purchase them!
**We are on hand to assist with our eyeglass readers, we will sanitize each pair after they are tried on by customers.
8. Finally, we have added a 10% Covid restocking fee to all returns (whether for refund or exchange) until this virus issue is over. In order to assure that we are selling you sanitized/safe items, when we receive a return we now quarantine the item for 3 full days before returning it to the selling floor. We cannot resell this item during this time period.
All of these steps are in place to make shopping at Tilde as comfortable as possible. However, if you are not comfortable shopping in a store, you can still shop us online! We have free store pick up, free local delivery and free shipping anywhere in the contiguous US.