Seeing Eye Planner Open Dated Terracotta
The Seeing Eye planner is now available as an open dated planner! No matter what time of year it is you can get organized with this handy little flexible planner. Simply write in the dates as you go and never feel like you're wasting your planner's precious space again!
- measures 7"W x 9"L, approx. 1" thick
- includes 12 Monthly views and 52 weekly views
- 275 ivory pages, including 98 pages of both ruled and blank note pages
- one folded paper pocket in the back of the planner for receipts and keepsake papers
- the cover comes screen printed in gold ink on a sturdy 120# cover stock
- wire-o bound with a bronze spiral
All Native Bear products are designed in house and produced in the US. Native Bear strives to keep their products as eco-friendly as possible in whatever way they can. Their planners come printed on an uncoated cover so that you can recycle the planner when you're finished or compost it (remove metal wire first).
Native Bear was founded by Leela Hoehn in 2012 with the intuitive human in mind. The type of human that's creative, spiritually inquisitive, and requires beauty in order to thrive in our modern world. Native Bear wants to create familiar products that give you that magic feeling; the feeling of abounding energy and the reminder that there is more to us than meets the eye!