Medium Sunrise Basket navy/silver blue
Craftswomen in Rwanda use timeless tradition to weave carefully dyed sisal fibers and sweet grass to make stunning one of a kind pieces rich in cultural meaning and purpose. They are just the right size for a center piece, fruit bowl, or wall hanging.
The linear rays emanating from the sunrise pattern of this basket paints a picture of dawn's first light peeking through the morning mist over the beautiful hills in Rwanda and Uganda.
- Approximately 3” tall and 10” wide
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with food
All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Fair trade company All Across Africa supports rural producers in Rwanda, Burundi and Uganda, employing over 3000 artisans. These baskets are made in Rwanda, using timeless tradition to weave carefully dyed sisal fibers and sweet grass to make stunning one of a kind pieces rich in cultural meaning and purpose.
Fair Trade, made in Rwanda.