Phyllis Nubuck Frame Convertible Backpack Charcoal
The ultimate faux leather bag that can be easily converted from handbag, to crossbody to backpack! Sweet vintage-look frame closure.
- 10.5″ tall, 9″ wide, 4″ deep
- Clasp top closure
- Two metal loops on sides for removable crossbody strap
- Removable crossbody option: 22″-25″ strap drop
- Loops for removable backpack straps
- Removable backpack strap options: 16″-18″ strap drop
- Vertical zip closure pocket on back
- One open pocket on inside
- One zip closure pocket on inside
- Loop on top to hang
- Four feet on bottom
- Floral printed lining
- Silver colored hardware
- 100% Polyurethane (vegan leather)
Joy Susan is the embodiment of a true American success story. The company started in 1972 when Debbie Tierney went from store to store, not just looking to sell her products, but looking for opportunities to develop relationships. In an era when woman were not recognized as entrepreneurs, Debbie pushed forward grew her business nationally. She developed a reputation as a businesswoman who had a knack for recognizing the latest fashion trends, particularly when it came to styles and colors.
Today, Joy Susan is a leader in the vegan leather handbag, jewelry and accessory markets. Debbie still runs the business, but now has the help of her entire family, a modern warehouse, and cutting-edge technology.